Everyone is welcome to participate!
Starting this Saturday, 5/22 and continuing through Saturday 5/29, FOM is asking Murphy students to go for walks and show their school spirit!
How to Walkabout
- Stop by the school to pick up a bag of fun supplies (if you did not already receive one).
- Color and post these pages in your street-facing window, or draw your own Murphy sign to put up. Use markers to color! (included in bag)
- Use the chalk (included in bag) to chalk the walk! Write encouraging messages or draw a picture to cheer yourself and Murphy on – DRAW BIG!
- Go outside and take a walk. As many as you want. They can be long or short! Wear a past walkathon shirt or any other Murphy spirit-wear if you might have to represent your school while you walk.
- Take pictures/selfies/short video clips/screenshots from your walk (or draw a picture about it if that feels more appropriate) and send them to email@example.com
- Share on social media with #MurphyWalkabout and #GoOutAndWalkabout if you’d like!
- To participate and enter to win raffle prizes, send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each day we get a pic from you will count as a new raffle entry!
- Entries will be chosen randomly so YOU have a chance to win!
- Check out the list of prizes here, with the grand prize being your very own Fit Bit!
- Take a picture of your chalk art and email it to us with your NAME and ROOM #.
- The top 3 entries will be posted on friendsofmurphy.org where voting will take place between June 4 – June 10. Anyone can vote!
- Art Contest prize is a free pass for you + up to 6 friends/family to visit the Museum of Contemporary Art, a gift card to Blick Art Supply, and more!
Raffle Prize Winners & Art Contest Winner will be announced Friday 6/11.
Good luck and have fun!