Who We Are
Murphy is an amazing school, thanks in part to the wonderful and generous support of our families and community. All parents, teachers, staff, and community members are considered Friends of Murphy, and we welcome and encourage your involvement!
What We Do
Our three main areas of funding focus are to:
- Enrich Murphy School’s arts partnerships and programming
- Bolster school spirit through community connections
- Fund physical improvement projects at Murphy School.
When We Meet
Please join us at FOM meetings on the 4th Tuesday of every month at 7:00 PM. Dates and meeting venues are listed on our calendar.
What We Have Accomplished
Through our first two annual Walkathons, silent auctions, and several smaller initiatives, we raised over $40,000 for Murphy School in two years!
Thanks to the generosity and hard work of our parents, teachers, staff, students, and community members, FOM used those funds to:
- Launch the “We Believe in Murphy School” lawn sign campaign
- Install a traverse wall and all new custom wall padding in the Murphy gym
- Supply walk-a-thon t-shirts for every student, staff member, and volunteer
- Provide a comprehensive theater program for any interested 1st – 8th grade students free of charge, and more!
We did it together, and we couldn’t have done it without you!