Who We Are
Murphy is an amazing school, thanks in part to the wonderful and generous support of our families and community. All parents, teachers, staff, and community members are considered Friends of Murphy, and we welcome and encourage your involvement!
What We Do
Our three main areas of funding focus are to:
- Enrich Murphy School’s arts partnerships and programming
- Bolster school spirit through community connections
- Fund physical improvement projects at Murphy School.
When We Meet
What We Have Accomplished
Through our annual Walkathons, silent auctions, and several smaller initiatives, we raised over $30,000 per year for Murphy School over the past few years!
Thanks to the generosity and hard work of our parents, teachers, staff, students, and community members, FOM used those funds to:
- Launch the “We Believe in Murphy School” lawn sign campaign
- Install a traverse wall, all new custom wall padding, and refinish the floor in the Murphy gym
- Supply walk-a-thon t-shirts for every student, staff member, and volunteer
- Purchase sound and lighting equipment and upgrades in the auditorium.
- Provide a comprehensive theater program for any interested 1st – 8th grade students free of charge.
- Support members of our community with food and supplies during difficult times, and much more!
We did it together, and we couldn’t have done it without you!